Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Heart Rebecca Minkoff



I have been in NY so much lately people are starting to think I live here.  Ugh.  However, lots of exciting things have been happening which make it all worth it.  Stila has a huge Samsung event tomorrow that is going to be amazing.  I am so glad I have time to fit time in my schedule to attend this event.  Also, I did have a little bit of free time to stop by Rebecca Minkoff’s sample sale.  I love Rebecca’s stuff and I love working with her.  She is such a talented person and I am always inspired when I am around her.  It is such an honor to work with her.  Have you seen her amazing spring collection yet?  I am so proud of the makeup look I created to pair with it.  It is one of my favorites - so modern, yet wearable.  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your work!! Following your on twitter, well done on all your amazing work!!
    Annette x x

    ReplyDelete