Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Arrived in NYC ...




Arrived in NYC….flew in and went straight to work! I met up with Viviana and we went straight over to Jenni Kayne’s studio to do the makeup test for her show. I love Jenni and her clothes are amazing…im a fan of her store in LA, so imagine the excitement I felt when I was asked to lead the makeup team and create the look for her spring 2010 collection! When I got to the test I met up with a beautiful model that I have worked with at many other shows in LA and NYC.

I got started on the look and it turned out so sultry and sexy! The skin was all about satin texture and a soft matte finish, the eyes were navy and VERY smoky. I used the Stila Sapphire smoky eye palette and went to town! I used it wet to create the effect of a little glossy sheen just in the center of the eye lids. I also used a new long wear matte lip color (available in spring) called “in the Nude”…it’s the most amazing texture and the shade leaves your lips nude…the perfect compliment to the sultry navy eye.

Jenni loved the makeup and we were all set to move on out to our next makeup test…WALTER…..

No comments:

Post a Comment