Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome to NY Fashion Week!




I went to Rebecca Minkoff's studio for the makeup and hair test today - I brought Traci and Danielle as my backup! We had a blast. We are all HUGE fans of her great handbags so we were all so excited to see what her first ready to wear clothing line would look like.

I love Rebecca because she's from San Diego like me and she has such a cool and effortless style. And the clothes in her line are amazing and so chic. I would seriously wear every single piece; I may just have to buy it all!!!

To top it off, she is the nicest person in the world and I felt so special to be able to be a part of her first show. We have worked together in the past. I have done a lot of makeup for her look book shoots for her handbags!

The look for the show was super pretty, hip, and feminine....very Stila. I tried out a new persimmon matte long wear lipstick Stila is working on for fall. So beautiful! The eyes have a little rock and roll twist so I played with the Stila Kajal Eyeliner to create a little "messy" look....while still keeping it totally wearable.

Traci and Danielle were my "wing women" for the day. We had such a great time and I am really excited for the show Thursday night!

Better get some rest as we have the BARBIE makeup test and lots to do Thurs....sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment