Tuesday, September 8, 2009

NY Fashion Week pt.2!




Sunday, February 8
Viv and I arrive to NYC. I almost missed my flight-had to run to the gate at with UGG boots on. Made it on safe and slept the entire trip (it was a VERY early flight) ;)

Arrive to HUDSON hotel and check in. Super cold but loving that I can wear my new coat-something that never sees its way out of my closet in LA.

Monday, February 9
Worked the Betsey Johnson video shoot for her fall 09 presentation! Had a blast! I brought Sara B. from from Sephora Pro Beauty team to help me and we played with Stila's new fall makeup (I managed to get my hands on some samples for this week : )

I did super bright neon pink lips and cheeks on the model and kept the rest of the face clean. I used Natural Finish Oil Free Foundation to make her skin look flawless and really angelic-like. And I have a renewed love for Stila's Convertible Color in Fuschia. I think that will be used a lot this week at fashion week. I tend to get a favorite product/shade and use it all week long!

I promise to branch out at Rebecca Minkoff on Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment